This tutorial contains GIF images.
If they fail to load please visit the help center via web browser.
You can zoom this page with Ctrl+.
The export consists of 3D frames, 3D trees, 3D topography mesh, 3D fence.
- Save your drawing and press Export to DWG button:
After pressing Export DWG button, select the location for the exportation and .DWG file will be saved. After a successful export a new window is opened.
- For this tool to work drawing must be freshly saved before using the tool.
- .DWG files can be opened using SketchUP software.
How to import .dae format to SketchUP software:
1. Open SketchUP and select Import... tool.
2. Press Options... and select units - 'Millimeters' or you can leave as 'Model units'.
3. On the right side corner change type to AutoCAD Files (.dwg, *dxf) format and select your exported .dwg file.
4. Click close in Import Results window.