Release date: 2019/01/22
This is a quick release that fixes a lot of features and improves their working speed.
- Added extension drawing for DC cabling when strings would jump from one row to the other.
- Re-enabled color coding for lowest tier device and substation. Lowest tier device color coding no longer has different transparency settings.
- Re-enabled semi-auto DC cabling.
- Tracker align-to-line no longer requires additional alignment inputs. The alignment is now based on the direction of the line drawing. For instance, drawing a line from the left to the right will align trackers to the left side of the line. It also depends on whether the line is horizontal, vertical, diagonal.
- Significantly increased the speed of electrical device generation when automatically grouping strings after semi-auto generation.
- Significantly (approximately 3-4 times) increased the speed of frame generation comparing to previous release.
- After being prompted to switch to meters, PVcase will now proceed with generation in addition to switching units.
- Added a Deselect area button for area capacity iteration.
- Area capacity iteration now picks up changes in PV area boundary when these are changed without having to reselect the area.
- Added 0,000 precision to BOM cable lengths for more compatibility with MS Excel.
- Visual changes to UI.
Bug fixes and smaller changes:
- Fixed Export to DAE incorrectly exporting half-frame pairs.
- Fixed tracker numbering to work with various trenchline positioning.
- Added 0.000 precision for BOM export to prevent miscalculation when using Excel functions.
- Removed other color settings from color coding.
- Fixed multiple area generation not picking up restriction areas.
- Changed some button designs and text inputs.
- Fixed cursor information when using inverter+inverter combiner box setup.
- Fixed 3D tracker piling generation bug where poles would be misplaced.
- Fixed piling representation when generating a not-terrain-based layout.
- Fixed color coding bugs.