Release date: 2019/02/08
The main addition to PVcase for this release is the ability to use Imperial units for generation and any surveys measured in those units. We're very keen on gathering feedback for this so to all of our Imperial unit users - don't hesitate!
- Imperial unit system. The current options are Feet and Inches. Both of these units when used to input parameters for PVcase are in the decimal format.
- Enabled 3D cabling for trackers.
- Cabling UI improvements for easier use.
- Shadow frames will now only react to frame coordinate changes so manipulating the frame in any other way will not cause it to be moved to shadow frame layer.
- Created the ability to deselect strings while generating electrical devices. To deselect strings you have to select them again. If you have strings already selected and scroll over them once more along with unselected ones - the unselected ones will be added to the selection.
- Bill of Materials export for DC cabling now splits the cable lengths into + ; - ; extension.
- Added the ability to switch between PVcase features if one feature is already selected and active.
- PVcase will now forcefully turn on the command line for a better user experience and usability as important information and selection options are displayed there.
- Added the ability to repeat an action by hitting space with all PVcase features.
- Improved 3D cabling precision for hilly terrain.
- Fixed a bug when a copied PV area could not be generated in.
- Added a loading bar for pile coordinates so that PVcase doesn't freeze up.
- Removed maximum point distance input.
- Changed the way pitch distance is measured when generating a non-terrain layout using any azimuth other than zero.
- Fixed a bug where non-terrain generation using an azimuth other than zero would stop generating at the middle of an area.
- Improved pitch distance calculation precision for hilly terrain so that more capacity can be filled in.
- Side-alignment renamed to two-way alignment.
- Fixed tracker height issues that would cause big turning angle range trackers to be misplaced on terrain in terms of minimum distance to ground.
- Custom stringing no longer automatically selects modules between rows.
- Fixed 3D cabling with fixed-tilt due north frames.
- Fixed custom strings not displaying correctly with high inclination trackers when using the azimuth input.
- Fixed a bug where cabling would go past device and come back to it in a different route.
- Fixed string numbering positions when using custom drawn U strings.
- Google analytics tracking for feature usage.
- Fixed BoM electrical device sorting.