Release date: 2019/04/05
This release is more focused on the 3D aspect of PVcase adding on highly requested features like a customizable terrain mesh, pole numbering & pole coordinate extracts to XLSX and also placement information outputs to evaluate the table placement, inclination, heights.
- Terrain mesh - specify different angle ranges for color coding and control the density of the mesh. This allows for a really easy analysis of the site.
- Piling information output along with extracts to XLSX for pole height calculations.
- Additional placement information outputs inside the Layout information.
Displays the inclination of the frame in E-W direction for fixed-tilt and N-S direction for single-axis trackers.
Displays the information of how much the frame was raised in order to be in acceptable range distance to the terrain defined in the park settings (by default - no terrain collision)
Displays the information about distances from frame points to the terrain underneath. Distances in green with a minus sign mean that there's a pit/ditch underneath.
Distances in red with a plus sign means that there's a hill/mound underneath.
Essentially - a way to check where the terrain gets closer or further from the frame.
- Enabled tracker generation when using line alignment next to a restriction area.
- Default units set to meters for new drawings.
- Enabled electrical device renumbering by substation.
- Added a remove cabling button to remove cables of a selected substation/central inverter.
- Changed the frame height settings part in park parameters for easier understanding.
- Added an output for minimum pole height for trackers.
- Dynamic input automatically turned on for a better user experience.
- Fixed issue when PVcase was aligning fixed tilt tables to one side only.
- Fixed optimized frames not being enabled when loading a DWG.
- Fixed layer manager tab not appearing on certain AutoCAD versions.
- Fixed tracker string coloring when using long trackers.
- Fixed string mis-alignment when applying a custom stringing template on frames.
- Fixed 3D cables going diagonally to trench if trenchline is placed in the middle of an area.