Release date: 2019/04/29
The major improvement of PVcase for this release is the long awaited feature for customizing pole locations on fixed-tilt frames. With it we're also introducing minor adjustments to general use of the software.
- Customizable piling for fixed-tilt - specify amount of poles and their locations on fixed tilt frame presets. Afterwards, generate piling and extract coordinates along with pole lengths.
- Increased generation speed for single-axis trackers. Biggest increase was recorded for 2D Two-way alignment. Increasing up to 3 times in speed.
However, Line alignment still remains the fastest generation type.
- Exporting locations for .XLSX, .DAE, .DWG. For any users experiencing issues of not being able to export to desktop this should now fix the problem.
Using the layout information tool (frame terrain, frame elevation, inclination angle)
- Turned off limitations for electrical devices for North facing frames. More improvements on this will follow shortly.
- Changed the last color of a row inside the color coding tab to now be used only for the substation/central inverter coloring.
- Added a prompt when no frames could be generated inside an area.
- Ribbon changes - moved piling generation onto ribbon.
- Removed pole height range output inside park parameters.
- Added a prompt when a frame is moved for the first time.
- Updated mouse-over tooltips on some buttons and inputs.
- Improved contour line conversion to better locate contour lines from entire DWG.
- Enabled compatibility with 2020 AutoCAD.
- Fixed pitch display sometimes not showing up on single-axis trackers.
- Fixed error when PV area is surrounded by a restriction zone.
- Fixed area reassignment changing half-frame color to wrong one.
- Fixed area reassignment frames not appearing after copying.
- Fixed area capacity iteration approximate kWp display.
- Fixed 3D cabling conversion issues.