This release covers the vast majority of PVcase functionalities with a special focus on helping users not run into problems while using the software.
- Ascending table placement order for fixed-tilt - we've added the option to align tables by size in ascending order from the alignment side so you can now use multiple presets and align them towards your alignment side.
- New feature to mirror strings in custom stringing - this feature will mirror the preset that you've defined which is very handy in saving time when you have tables on the opposite side of your trenchline or device alignment line.
- Connect strings to existing device - this was a highly requested feature and we're very excited to deliver this to all of the engineers using a harness type system. From now on you can mix harness and single strings in one device.
Note: This action can also be done by right clicking on strings or through the overview tab.
- Removed the ability to change shadow frame layer - in order to reduce the software running into problems and reduce the time spent resolving the issues that arise from this.
- PVcase check for faulty frames when opening a new DWG - PVcase will now check whether there are any frame block objects that do not have an area assigned to them or are in some way faulty. These frames will be indicated and will need to be reassigned to an area or adapted to terrain.
Note: This check can also be done manually by typing in PVCASEAUDIT in AutoCAD's command line.
- Selected presets for generation will be remembered when coming back to a DWG - from now on if you switch between active DWG tabs or load a new DWG the selected presets will be memorized from the last time and not reset.
- Changes to fixed-tilt table height and inclination measurement - we've changed the reference points from which we measure the initial height for fixed-tilt tables along with reducing the "sensitive" area for terrain collision (hill) checking. This will allow to reduce the fixed-tilt table height when needed and not prompt so many hill tolerance tables when faced with a south facing slope.
For more detailed information please feel free to contact anyone from our team.
Smaller but still great improvements:
- Additional table length output when creating a tracker.
- Clear PV area will now deselect that area after the clear is done.
- Moving the motor gap around in custom piling will now scroll the list.
- String edit number and deletion can now be accessed through electrical overview tab.
- Visual improvements to PVcase loading bar.
- Terrain mesh creation speed increase.
- Visual changes to Bill of Materials for easier reading.